Visit Josh at www.SandbagExercises.com
Josh Henkin is a graduate of Arizona State University where he received his Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science/Physical Education and was a member of the Men’s Basketball Team. Coach Henkin is the owner of Innovative Fitness Solutions, a premier strength and conditioning company in Scottsdale, Arizona. He is a prominent member of the fitness and sports performance arena.
Coach Henkin often makes guest appearances on television and radio programs where he presents cutting edge fitness concepts. In 2005 Coach Henkin released Sandbag Fundamentals. The book was a smash hit and created a high demand for additional products. Coach Henkin has answered the call with the creation of The Ultimate Sandbag and High Octane Sandbag Training: the DVD, soon to be released. In addition, Coach Henkin has teamed up with strength coach, Troy Anderson, to create SMASH: Total Body Conditioning with Sledgehammers, a unique DVD guarenteed to give you that extra edge you’re looking for. To learn more about Coach Henkin’s upcoming seminars and projects keep visiting sandbagexercises.com and joshhenkin.com.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist)
- Bachelor of Science-Exercise Science (Arizona State University)
- Club Coach with USA Weightlifting
- Corrective High Performance Exercise Kinesiologiest, Level 1 – Certified Instructor
- Russian Kettlebell – Certified Instructor
- National Boosters Club Association
- Z- health: Life in Motion
- Renegade Magazine
- Circular Strength Magazine
- Power Athletes Magazine
- Gen-mag Magazine
- Raw Intensity Magazine
- The Unnatural Athlete